Strategic Consulting / M&A / Capital Advisory for the Restaurant Industry.
We provide emerging brands, troubled companies, franchisors, private equity groups & senior lenders with critical initiatives essential for realizing sustainability and revenue growth, mostly in the restaurant industry.
A Broad Range of Experience
Reconstruction Partners is a partnership created by a group of individuals with extensive restaurant industry experience as founders, c-level executives, board members and owners. Utilizing critical initiatives essential for realizing true revenue growth in all industries. Our focus is on:
- Emerging Brands
- Troubled Companies
- Investment Banks
- Private Equity Groups
- Senior Lenders
- Financial Institutions
- Restaurant Advisory
- Family Offices
We Bring a Competitive Advantage
Reconstruction Partners principals have over 100 years of restaurant industry experience with nearly 80 years of C-level experience at companies ranging in sales from $25 Million – $2 Billion. Being Founders ourselves, we bring an insiders view and perspective, utilizing our expertise and experience to reconstruct the organization, its finances and its mission. From capital raising to Mergers and Acquisitions, Reconstruction Partners is your full service restaurant advisory and consulting firm.
- Consulting – We can provide Emerging Brands, Troubled Companies, Franchisors, Private Equity Groups & Senior Lenders with critical initiatives essential for realizing revenue growth.
- Mergers and Acquisitions/Buy side & Sell side – Sometimes an exit or an acquisition is the best strategy and action
- Capital Advisory – Growth capital, debt consolidation, & new equity capital
- Strategy – We believe that strategy drives actions and actions produce results measured by financial performance.
- Restructuring – It is about building on what is good and rebuilding what is not.
- Interim Management –” Leadership is the key”
Lee Cohn and I find our client base is populated by Founder run companies. And given that we were Founders as well, we bring an insider’s view and perspective. With that said, we have found that Founders reach an inflection point in their life and the life of their companies which triggers a series of actions labeled what do I do now.
We’ve worked with a number of quality investment bankers, but none more astute or capable than Wallace Hite. He and his team at Reconstruction Partners did an outstanding job facilitating the transaction.
Chairman, FundCorp Inc.