Restructuring – It is about building on what is good and rebuilding what is not.
- We believe that restructuring is closely tied to and moves out from the right strategy.
- Restructuring addresses the design of the organization, the balance sheet and the daily operations of the company.
- The organization must be comprised of the right people with the right skill set in the right place. We can address organizational issues by supplying interim management and/or guiding the recruiting process as well as developing a strong functioning organizational structure.
- The financial component either limits or empowers a company to execute its plan. If there is a liquidity problem, we can source equity or assist in utilizing assets for liquidity.
- Often there are assets that can be re-franchised which we consider as part of restructuring.
- If there is a debt problem, we will work with existing lenders or source new lenders.