WHAT WE DO
- Consulting – We can provide Emerging Brands, Troubled Companies, Franchisors, Private Equity Groups & Senior Lenders with critical initiatives essential for realizing revenue growth.
- Mergers and Acquisitions/Buy side & Sell side – Sometimes an exit or an acquisition is the best strategy and action
- Capital Advisory – Growth capital, debt consolidation, & new equity capital
- Strategy – We believe that strategy drives actions and actions produce results measured by financial performance.
- Restructuring – It is about building on what is good and rebuilding what is not.
- Interim Management –” Leadership is the key”
RECENT “BLINK” CONSULTING & INTERIM MANAGEMENT
The founder of this casual Italian concept brought us in to initially do a “blink” consultation on his organization. We were engaged to review all aspects of the company. Our findings resulted in a restructure of the organization that put the top people in the field to support operations. We also restructured the company legally and migrated all the shareholders into a parent and sub structure. These improvements increased prime margin by 6 percentage points and resulted in sales increases of 4.8%.
Pizza Patron: Reconstruction Partners were engaged to assess the concept against its competitive set. After meeting with all the multi-unit franchisees and comparing the Brand’s competitive set, we made a broad range of recommendations that included menu, physical plant, approach to selecting and supporting franchisees. The results were a retrenchment of the franchising program which produced a stable franchisee community with the menu & physical plant increasing average restaurant sales and profitability.
Johnny Carino’s largest franchisee, Ameliorate, retained Reconstruction Partners to assess the company. We found the development schedule was too aggressive, the structure of the organization was bloated, and the debt and personal guarantees were excessive. We made significant changes to the organization reducing the overall G&A dollars. We restructured their leases and bank debt eliminating roughly $12 million in personal guarantees.